The first gameplay footage from Sniper Ghost Warrior 2, City Interactive + Namco Bandai’s stealthy shooter show’s it’s no Sniper Elite V2 clone.
Built on CryENGINE 3 Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 has the potential to take all kinds of award for visuals; when a games’s focus is on small details through the end of a scope, crisp graphics are not only appealing, they’re essential. But I love character movement on CryENGINE most of all and this video shows how brutal it can get.
So why should you buy Sniper Ghost Warrior 2? A quick look at the features gives you a hint:
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 takes all the breathless anticipation, precise controls and skilful fun of sniping and mixes it with stealth and silent elimination play, action scenes, a co-operative move playbook
- Night vision and thermo vision goggles to use in limited visibility situations
- Vehicle sections are a new addition to the Sniper series
- Multiple and varied locations including urban, jungle, mountain and tundra environments
THE Authentic, Modern Sniper Experience
- Realistic ballistics take into account the player’s location, wind speed and direction, breathing rate and distance from the target
- Snipers do not fight alone in the real world and nor do they in Sniper 2. Working with your spotter is key
- All environments are based on real-world locations
- An array of faithfully recreated weapons are at your disposal, including six sniper rifles, three assault rifles, heavy machine guns, and more
More Skill, More Rewards
- Silent kills allow for quiet enemy elimination and successful execution sees the player rewarded with a brutal kill animation
- Bullet cam shows particularly successful hits
- Limb dismemberment from large calibre guns and explosions
Innovation & Technology
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is built on CryEngine3, the most advanced multi-platform development tool for current-generation consoles and for PC
- New equipment for stealth gameplay
- Multiplayer modes designed especially for sniper duels.
- Epic story crafted by acclaimed writers
Set for release on January 15 2013 get ready to acquire your target. http://sniperghostwarrior2.com/